Who is, of course, a national treasure. Click through the player to buy and support Corbel Stone Press if you like it.
WARREN ELLIS LTD Articles.
Good morning from PANDEMIC-CAM 19. All is well. I have a lot to do today. Brain finally started adjusting to the new madness last night. I tried listening to the radio this morning and there was so much fear and horror in the voices that I switched to music. Time to go deep.
Inbox at an unwieldy 26, and I need to run out for supplies at some point today, so it’s time to get at it.
I used to do these on the regular, but ran out of time. Made for a useful mental reset this evening, so…
Easy Does It
37 minutes and 19 seconds
This is an ambient / haunted music podcast curated by Warren Ellis, who is a writer from England.
I am at @warrenellis / firstname.lastname@example.org
http://warrenellis.ltd & http://orbitaloperations.com
We are #SPEKTRMODULE on social media.
It lives at spkmdl.libsyn.com
1) logotone by Dirty Knobs
2) “Overture No.5” – Marc Ertel (from [Overtures] – http://pitp.bandcamp.com )
3) “time keeps me in her shadow” – Visionary Hours (from Coalescence of Form – http://hiddenvibes.bandcamp.com )
4) “gnbell” – Kemper Norton (from oxland cylinder – http://kempernorton.bandcamp.com )
5) “Future Ghost” – Alphaxone, ProtoU, Onasander (from Shadows of Forgotten Legends – http://cryochamber.bandcamp.com )
6) “Virtual Goddess F.A.E.” – Seffi Starshine (from Virtual Goddess – http://houdinimansions.bandcamp.com )
7) “Stasis Sounds for Long-Distance Space Travel (Extended Hypersleep Program 4 – City At Night)” – 36 & zakè (from Stasis Sounds For Long-Distance Space Travel – http://pitp.bandcamp.com )